Bondage Story: The Hostage

"Jim, please help me! I'm tied up and being held hostage by some men!" 

"Maureen, what on earth's happening?" 

"They've been making all sorts of threats! These added to what they told me they were going to do. They took my plaster gag off - you know I hate tape gags - and it hurt and now I'm talking to you. One of them is holding the phone for me as I'm still trussed up - well and truly trussed up too! 

 
My wrists are tied behind my back and my elbows have been pulled together and it hurts, Jim - it hurts like hell. I think they know about the little games we play and they're enjoying themselves. I think they've done this to some unlucky person before and it isn't a game, Jim, it's for real!" 

"Right, Maureen, what have they told you to tell me? Take it slowly so that I can understand the first time, my dear. Then I'll be able to get there and help so...." 

"Jim, they told me to tell you I'm tied up. I'm going to be tied up a lot more before they finish and they're going to tie me up more as I'm talking to you. I've got to explain in every little detail, what they're doing to me, as it happens - they're sadists - oh - aah - no don't! - Oh, help me - eee - oooh - ouch - oh!" 

"After I'd got over the initial shock of being pushed unceremoniously into the cottage and they'd brought me in here, they told me that I was going to be trussed up and gagged and left for you to come and rescue - later. They don't appear to want to steal anything, they just said that as I play bondage games with you, then I wouldn't mind being tied up by them - and left for you. It's been raining here for hours and I was pretty wet by the time I got home. They made me keep my mac, gloves and boots on and I'm glad now - the ropes hurt and without my mac, gloves and boots, I'd be sore by now - they're tying me up ever so tightly..." 

My mind boggled. Maureen was a real dish, strong-willed, extremely well proportioned and proud - and she wore her clothes very well. I knew she was fond of her high-heeled knee length zipped black leather boots and her long leather gloves. She said they were so sexy. She'd almost continually worn the mac I'd recently given to her on her birthday as she said she felt good in it - and she knew what it did for me. I'd found this mac on an overseas trip and it was somewhat unusual - certainly I'd not seen another one like it.It was quite long and generously cut and swirly and it was made of eurethene backed cotton. It was a deep burgundy red and it shone and glistened as well as making exciting noises as she moved in it. It was double breasted, the buttons being widely spaced so they coincided with the tips of her nipples and it buttoned from a high neck collar down to her knees with some ten pairs of buttons. It had a hood attached and with it's belt, tightly done up, Maureen looked like a million dollars in the rigout. She'd told me she liked it not only because it was beautifully lined with silk, it was light, it was totally waterproof and it was so unusual in style that she always felt people - especially men! - looked at her twice, or more, in it. 

"They sat me in a chair and one of them started to tie up my ankles. They'd obviously planned the operation as they'd brought their own rope - it's that flexible white woven clothes line that ties ever so tight and effectively and its the thickness you usually use on me. He's done a good job - several turns of rope around them and then very tightly and effectively cinched. He then used another piece of rope to tie my feet together round the insteps. They're tighter than hell Jim, and I can feel the rope on my feet despite my leather boots and it's like a foot massage if I try to curl my toes up and down. My ankles and feet feel as though they're welded together - for good - when you find me Jim, look at their technique and remember it. 

"My God, Maureen - I cant believe this, you're not kidding are you, its not a gigantic con you're pulling on me as a joke, is it Maureen? You often pull fast ones on me & I often don't know if your serious you're --- "
"No, Jim, its no con, its - oooh - ouch - ahhh - its for real ok? After he finished on my booted ankles, he turned my elbows together - behind my back. Even though I'm double jointed they're tight together and the strain on my back and shoulders is frightful. After my elbows have been done up, he tied my wrists together - there wasn't anything I could do about it - my wrists are fully cinched too - I can still feel them so he's been very careful to make them tight enough to disable me but not to cut my circulation off so obviously I'm here to stay awhile - the long leather gloves are a godsend. My wrists would be in a terrible condition if it wasn't for them - they let me squirm around for a bit so I've tested their ropes and after I'd given up, they secured their lashings just that bit more firmly." 

Maureen had a terrific figure - even without her arms held tightly behind her back. When I'd met her it was a plus. She dressed well and obviously enphasized her main features well. Previously on the many occasions I'd tied her up in our play activities, I'd remarked how terrifically provocative she looked with her wrists and elbows tied behind her back and she knew just how to move to emphasise both her body and her helplessness. I felt jealous of these three guys who were presently doing such a good job on her! 

"Jim, he's just brought over a long length of rope and he's winding it round my chest above my breasts. There are three or four - no, five turns and he's pulling them tight. Oh, they're awfully tight and they're digging into my arms and my boobs and Jim, help me - it hurts -" 

"Hold on, Maureen - I'll get onto the police on another phone, straightaway, you just hold on -" 

"No, Jim, No! No! - dont do that - they'll give me the works if you do that! No Police! It's just us. Thats one of their conditions - just listen will you! I've got to explain every little bit and then I've got to tell you what to do. Please Jim, please listen carefully - its rather important. 

The tall one is winding rope round me below my boobs - another five turns and Aaah - ooch - eee - you bastards! He's just manhandled my boobs, so they're squeezed between the two loops of ropes he's tied my chest up with. Now it feels better, theres not so much strain on them - I thought my mack would tear at the button holes a moment ago but its easier now. How it sends me to have a man handle my breasts when I'm tied up - he's just said how provocative they look. All helpless, shiny, prominent and slinky clothed in my mac. It's tight Jim, i'm begining to sweat a bit. I've got a thick sweater on under my mac and my leather tights. It's getting hotter and hotter especially as my mac is so tightly tied to my body. Oh no! Jim, he's just told me that if I get too hot he'll cool me off in the shower! Jim, my chest is at full stretch and although he's just re-arranged my breasts a moment ago, my mac is having as tough a time as I am - you should see the tension creases. I feel as stiff as a ramrod from my waist up. I can't move anything Jim, its hell! Jim - are you still there - Jim - answer me --" 

"Yes my dear, I'm still here, i'm thinking desperately about what I can do. Look, I'll get there as soon as I can - as soon as you tell me I can come. Just hang on and don't aggravate them, ok? If they just tie you up and leave you there, it's ok so don't annoy them in any way, let them tie you how they like. Don't resist, just - "
"Jim - you must be joking! Resist? When they've got me like this, there isn't a thing I could do anyway - even if I'd wanted to. Look, I'm trussed up like a silk worm! Listen to me - these three are enjoying themselves immensely just tying me up. I'm not too happy about it but there's nothing I can do but let them. It's what they're going to do next or later thats worrying me a bit though!" 

"Look, Maureen - if they wanted anything else, or had any intention of harming you, would they go to all these lengths, in trussing you up just to immobilise you a little? If they wanted anything else, I reckon they'd have just hogtied you and got on with it, and not bothered so effectively with cocooning you. You'd have been stripped and they certainly wouldn't have left you sheathed in your raincoat and everything, if they'd had other ideas. I guess when they've finished tying you, you'll be gagged and then left for me to release. So just live with it, dear, and be thankful that they're only tying you up - OK? Now look, there must be a reason for all this - try as hard as you can to find out what it is all about - will you?" 

"Alright Jim, I think you're right, they wouldn't have tied me up like this if it was just a little robbery or a sex gag. I'll try to find out more oh - oh dear, the tall one has just pulled another pile of rope out of his bag. I wonder where that's going to be applied. He's tying an end to my wrist bondage and - oh hell, he's swathed my legs in my mac and the ropes being passed between my legs. Jim - ahhh - ooh eee - its a crotch tie. He's wound the rest round and round my navel and my wrists are tightly secured to my rump and he's passing the rope back between my thighs - thanks for my leather tights Jim - I'd be split wide open without them. 

Ooh - oh help me! Another of them is tying a rope round my waist. Now my arms have been welded to my body. I can't move - I'm held stiff ther's no play in the rope - I can't see below my breasts, oh, I can't move enough to see anything! Oh God - Will I ever get free?" 

"Hold on Maureen - no, say, hang on, Maureen, they can't do much else to tie you up now my love - hold on!" 

"Yes I'll hold on - I can't do anything - my crotch bondage has just been secured over my navel - I can't see the knots but it's tight, Jim. With the rope on my chest and now on my navel, I'm finding it an effort to breathe. I can't really struggle, it takes too much energy - I've never been done up like this before. The crotch tie is tight - and i'm ever so glad for the leather tights - i'm getting an urge and he's just told me he'll have to marry me now! 

Oh no! one of his buddies is winding rope round my knees. He's pulling it very tight. I think I'm being tied above and below my knees - he's cinching it now. Jim, I thought I'd been tied up tight before but this is the ultimate - they're still winding rope round my calves and thighs just to keep my mac tight on me. That crotch tie made it difficult but you know what? They undid my mac, re-did the crotch tie and then rebuttoned my mac below and then tied my knees and thighs. They must have practised this tying up on someone else before. Some lucky woman no doubt. 

I'm lying on the settee - about the only things I can see are my eyeballs. Oh no, they've got out a roll of wide plaster tape. Guess what? He's got more cottonwool out and he's put some cotton wool eye pads on me which are being plastered in place; he's blacking me out - I can't see anything now Jim - I guess its not long now till I'm going to be gagged - I hate plaster gags when you use them on me, it hurts when it's pulled off. Oh, I'm sweating like mad now. I'm as wet inside my mac as I was outside when I got home oh oh --" 

"You poor dear thing! Hold on Maureen - it can't be much longer now - can - " 

"Look Jim - they've just told me what you're to do. No police. Thats a must, no neighbours, so don't ring them - it's you who has to free me, so just come as quick as you can when the phone cuts out. I'm not going to be able to go very far - like I am - they've just told me that you'll find me tied to the pillar here in the lounge. They're going to leave me practising to be a ships figurehead! Now that's a laugh coz I can't move a muscle. I'm cocooned, I can talk but that can't last much longer." 

"No Maureen, they'll gag you for sure, shortly, I'll get there as soon as I can. Shouldn't take more than half an hour. I'm ready to come my dear, just hold on - " 

"Jim, Jim, come quickly - take care though, don't have a car crash, I... I couldn't stand being here all night, helpless, not knowing what had happened to you, take care - come - gavash - gush phewmph" 

"Maureen! What's happened? What are they doing?"

"Meeew gish mmmph - click - brrrrrr ----" 

The phone disconnected 

As soon as the disconect tone came over, I slammed my phone down and was out to my car in double quick time after telling Susan that Maureen had got a problem (huh!) and that I'd be in touch with her as soon as possible. 

It wasn't yet the usual commuting time, thank goodness, so the journey to Maureen's cottage didn't take too long. However, it was still thirty five minutes too long - at least for Maureen. 

I couldn't help thinking about her predicament. Who wouldn't? - and the feelings she must be experiencing, cocooned as she was in leather, her mac, her rope bondage, her gag and her blindfold. Knowing her as I did, I guessed she would have had a couple of self induced orgasms already. She often managed to achieve them when I'd tied her up and gagged her. The combination of tight restraint, gag, blindfold and finally her crotch bondage would have made an orgasm an absolute certainty. 

I'd always gotten intense pleasure over play-acting situations, where in a cops and robbers scenario, with Maureen playing the villaness, when her retribution had come, she'd go off into a little world of her own in which I shared no part - except for, of course, having placed her in a condition where she had gone into such an intence cocoon of mind bending pleasure. We'd often talked about the pleasure of restraint applied by a loved one - and I had no doubt that even though she'd not been tied up this time by me, her situation was so helpless that she'd shut off from the world and get escapism (ha ha !) delight from her self induced imagination. No doubt, I'd hear and enjoy hearing about it - when the time came. 

I reached her cottage in near record time, no doubt with the vocally expressed best wishes of other road users whom I'd cut up in my haste. I stopped the car, carelessly parking it on the grass verge. The cottage looked its usual self - outwardly! It was made out of a quaint tudor oak beam and white plaster with thatched roof. The light above the front door was on - as usual Despite the deluging rain, I couldn't help thinking how different - how non-manual things had been inside the cottage belied by its severe exterior. The door was on the latch - unusual that! 

However, I had no time to ponder the reason and of course Maureen probably wouldn't want me to waste too much time coming to her rescue. It was even darker and gloomier inside, nevertheless by the time I got to the lounge, my eyes were becoming acclimatised to the low light level and they had little difficulty in seeing where Maureen was and in what condition she'd been left. 

She'd said she couldn't move anything - and that was before they'd finished off her restraints. They'd tied her very tightly and very efficiently to the ceiling beam support pillar in the middle of the low ceiling section of the lounge. From the level of her eyes - or what would have been her eyes had I been able to see them, to her toes she had been trussed to the pillar. It looked as though now the only thing she could do was breathe! Thank goodness. 

Even in the darkness, I could see the laboured rise and fall of her shiny mackintosh clad boobs as she fought for breath. It was all wildly exciting but I had other things to do. 

"Maureen love - it's me, Jim." 

She didn't respond. 

I rested my hands lightly on her breasts to arouse her and she flinched. She also felt gloriously hard and aroused. 

"Maureen - It's Jim - I'll have you free in no time." 

This time she heard me. Obviously with her hood secured & swathed tightly round her head by layers of adhesive tape, her ears had been effectively muffled as well as her sight and her ability to make noise. She stiffened, shivered and quivered. 

Unless I'd known it was Maureen, trussed tightly upright to the beam, I'd never have guessed it, apart from the rather spectacular figure that not even her clothing or rope restraints could obscure. Truly a fantastically trussed form was imaged on my brain. I'd heard the slow process of her bondage over the phone - that had been a very erotic experience, and then the process of her blindfolding and finally her gagging. It had conjured vivid images in my mind but nothing compared to the real image now in front of me. 

The method the'd used to tie her to the pillar was another classic - over and above the job they'd done on her and which she'd been forced to explain to me in explicit detail. They'd pulled her mac hood up over her head and pulled the drawstrings tight. Then they'd lashed her head tightly with broad black industrial tape which had been wound round and round her at the level of her eyes and mouth over her already no doubt efficient blindfold and gag. All I could see of her was a pair of flaring nostrils. By means of further loops of the tape, her head had been secured up and back to her "stake." 

She was breathing hard - very hard. Her breasts were heaving laboriously despite the constraints of rope and mackintosh. Her breasts looked like a mountain range; emphasised by the ropes which held them helpless above and below her nipples which were further emphasised by the buttons of her mac and the stress folds of the material that was pulled taut over them. The rope used to truss her to the pillar was wrapped round and round her already spectacularly bound body and as they passed between her breasts, the deep valley of her cleavage covered as it was, left nothing to the imagination. The buttons of her mac were under stress, so was the material - and so was I! Her navel was even covered with tightly bound rope strands and as her breathing effort affected her tightly trussed boobs, the rise and fall of her chest had a similar effect on the ropes on her navel - she was totally helpless. 

I'd tied up Maureen on numerous occasions since we'd met and we'd experimented with numerous methods and with her clothed in numerous rigouts. I had to admire the sheer audacity of the man or men who'd done this job on her - it exceeded even my own thorough methods. I didn't think I'd ever be able to look at the pillar or her burgundy mac ever again without getting an instant replay of the sight I now had. 

All this had passed in a flash. Maureen shivered & quivered as if in frantic delight and anticipation. The shiver progressed right down her body from head to toe and it became even more obvious that her bondage was absolutely complete and her position helpless. The amount of voluntary movement she had was minimal. 

"Hang on a mo - I'll get a knife from the kitchen, to cut you free." 

She hung on - she had no other option. 

"Meee mmph eeh a hhh oww" 

I quickly got a knife, returned to the lounge and proceeded to gently edge the knife under the tape that bound her head to the pillar. I had to get up pretty close to her not only to see but also to control the knife with sufficiant care so as to not hurt her. If it hadn't been such a serious occasion, I think I would have enjoyed it immensely. The feel of her rock hard breasts and helpless quivering body held so absolutely securely and motionless to the pillar was most arousing - but I digress. 

The knife eventually made an impression on the tape. The bands circling her eyes were cut free and after pulling the pernicious tape away, I slid the knife under the bands that secured her lower face and head to the pillar she shook her head free with obvious relief and some muted mumblings. 

I told her to hold still and proceeded to edge the knife under the second layer of tape that bound her mackintosh hood close to her head. Despite the obvious pain she was in when I started peeling the tape off her skin I could sense and feel her intense relief. It seemed to take an age but after I managed to get the rest off her eye coverings off, she looked superb. Women gagged, have an intenseness of beauty when thier eyes shine above their gags and Maureen was no exception. She looked good enough to eat! 

The expression in her eyes suddenly changed from one of bewildered and pleasurable relief to one of sheer terror. 

And that's when my lights went out. 

I don't know how much later it was before I came round - it must have been a considerable time because there was no light in the room at all. My eyes felt heavy but I wasn't blindfolded. 

There was an odd noise going on which I didn't recognise. It must have been a few minutes later before I realized what it was - Maureen mewing and crying through her gag was somewhere behind me. 

I tried to move and found it impossible - I was trussed up from head to toe, it felt, as efficiently as Maureen had been. 

Maureen, Oh God! What's happening to her? With frantic effort, I heaved and rolled over so that I could see her pillar but - she wasn't there! I couldn't speak - I'd been very thoroughly gagged. No doubt with that thick black industrial tape. What a sucker I was. I'd believed that they'd left her for me - and now here I was, completely trussed up, gagged and lying helplessly on the floor - at least it was hard and flat so I assumed it was the floor. 

My eyes cleared and I tried to take in the surroundings and the situation. 

Yes, I was on the floor, lying in front of the fireplace. 

Maureen was gone from her pillar and I looked frantically around. There was a rustle & I heard heavy breathing from behind me. 

There she was, lying on her side, trussed up like a silk worm, gagged but at least her blindfold had gone and she wasn't pole-bound in the helpless way she'd been when I found her. Her eyes looked frantic with worry over her heavy gag but when she saw I was conscious, breathing and moving, her expresion gave way to one of relief. 

Didn't she look good though? I'm not sure if it was relief on my part, but despite the rope cocoon that she was done up in, the sight of her lying there and taking notice was most pleasurable. I spotted the clock when the lights of a passing car momentarily illuminated the wall - 7.30am. I'd been knocked out about 3.45 so she'd been tied up and gagged like this for close on five hours. Poor kid - she'd spent several hour long sessions tied up by me - but five hours in her present predicament was really something. 

I moved around tentatively as much as my ropes would let me and eventually got my mouth - or at least the position my mouth would have been had it not been covered by tape, near her hooded ear and tried to make her understand what to me, were perfectly clear instructions. I was Ok and we should try to get free, to help each other etc - unfortunately the result was far from clear. 

I'd often wondered about and frequently longed to be trussed up with a beautiful girl in a similar position. My mind had explained what I'd do and I'd wondered how long it would take to get free. 

However, it'd never entered my mind that I couldn't get free, though having been tied up on a few occasions, again in our play acting, I should've known better. It had always been a pleasurable process and it wasn't until now that I fully realised how difficult it was going to be. 

Somehow we understood each other - I don't know how, but there again I suppose when there are two of you in such a situation, it's pretty obvious really. So we started with some pretty frantic wriggling as we started to try and get our fingers to an area of knots on each other. It was pretty uncoordinated and for that reason, produced little result. I tried to get my fingers into the tape that secured her hood to her head over her mouth. At least if I could ungag her she would be able to get her teeth into some of my knots. I'd already heard and seen how securely she'd been tied up so getting speech back was a pretty high priority. 

It was exhausting work and I had to take a rest. Maureen continued the process and she squirmed around and over me in order to get her hands to my gag. She'd been tied up a lot longer than I but despite this, her efforts seemed to have much more deliberation in them. The sight and feel of her helplessly trussed body writhing over me in her slinky clothing diverted my mind momentarily. If it wasn't for the ropes which secured my wrists tightly to my back and which were tightly tied over my navel, my rather fierce erection would have been all too obvious. However, she didn't make much progress and soon also collapsed limply for a rest. 

We both rested - as much as we could in our restraints and then renewed our somewhat frantic and inefficient squirmings. Apart from getting thoroughly aroused, neither of us managed to make any headway in loosening either our gags or our ropes. I wouldn't have believed that two strong and athletic people could be so helplessly tied up and imobilised in such a complete fashion. I made a mental reservation that in the future in our cops and robbers activity with our other partners, we must practice and find the best way of dealing with these situations. 

We tried again after a further rest - it was a frenetic period of writhing, squirming, kicking, struggling and again we got nowhere - except exhausted. Maureen looked saturated. Her mac was so tightly trussed to her body, I thought that she must be steaming herself like a pudding in her clothing. The sweat was pouring out of her. Funny really, it only enhanced her sexuality to me - and the more she tried to move the ropes cocooning her, bit into her magnificently skinned and helpless body. 

We both collapsed and must have drifted off into a tormented and helpless sleep with sheer exhaustion. 

It was when I woke up that I got an even bigger shock - my mind absolutely boggled - I just couldn't understand what was happening or what had happened. 

My left hand was cupped over Maureens right breast. It was soft and unresistant. She wasn't in her mac or tied up anymore - she was lying on her back in her bed and the material covering her voluptuous figure was a shiny brown satin nightdress. 

Her breast stirred in my palm - her nipple hardened as she turned. 

"Jim," she murmured, "do you feel like getting the rope and tying me up and gagging me? I've had a wonderful dream that you'd found me trussed and gagged by some burglars so we might as well make it realistic."
I didn't know whether to leap with joy or die of exhaustion. But I did as she bid - after all, who but a madman would deny a gorgeous woman like Maureen, the pleasure of being tied up and gagged and taken advantage of by nasty horrid burglars? 

END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment