She Finally Gave It Up



She finally gave it up, all of this for a three of diamonds.

Only our fourth scene encounter but so far we have been exceeding each other’s expectations. I am a rookie at this; she has the experience in the lifestyle and has shown great patience, kindness and “mercy” to me. No safe words used yet but I know she could make me sing it out very quickly if she wanted too.

Her being the pain slut has made it somewhat miserable for me. I have come to love this woman, (do not want a relationship but I think I see it coming.) It tears me up to whip and beat and torture her hot ass body but it is what she wants, craves, grows with and gets major release from. Up until today she had not relented. I hope I have not hurt her feelings but she had it coming, as I’m sure I will at our next meeting.


The session started just about four hours ago and aftercare is starting. She was not bound, bent over a lounge chair taking a cane to her firm round ass. She moved swiftly when asked then endured a longing whip and then a flogger. I could see the high she was on, (it was probably close to what I looked like last month after a five hour bondage/teasing/introduction to pain session.)

I had not specified the pain part of it and she kind of scared me. But it felt life changing! I am still not over it, in a good way.

Lowering her from her standing position she was laid face down on the floor, seated on her lower back I slowly braided a rope into her long black hair, my wet member resting on her spine. I attached her wrist, elbows, boobs, midsection, thigh and ankle ropes to the clevis hook then added thigh and legs wraps. Slowly lifting her off of the floor, a few adjustments she is now hanging at waist level.

Her firm and toned body works a little with the bondage and I can see she could stay here all day as I work and rub a little life back into her very red backside, her refusing any aloe, not wanting to give away any of the pain. I think she is in wonderland right now and my excitement is very solid but that will have to wait.

I got to my brand new, (clean and tested) butt plug and combo G-spot/clit vibrator dildo out and put them right in front of her as she was shaking her head no. I raised her up to chest level and whispered into her ear. “Do you remember you safe word? Show me” She gave the visual signal and I asked her if she wanted to use it. Ha! Permission.


I worked her sex a little with my mouth, got her very close and stopped. Ignoring her begging and pleading I lubed up the butt plug and slowly got it started, a little more, little more and bam, it’s home, (it is rather small for a butt plug but I think it has a chainsaw motor inside.) I add a short section of rope and insert the G-spot / clit vibrator and get it lined up and tied at the base and it looks like a perfect fit and placement.

Rolling the portable massage table under her I take my place on it. (Last night she totally blew any massage I ever received out of the water even without a happy ending.) I just look into her eyes and feel so lost but am resolved not to show it. I the “Dom” am powerless to get the secret information within the parameters that have been set without breaking this woman. Sure, I could just beat her until she relented, (maybe next time?) but that does not give her what she needs.
This D/s relationship seems backwards for us, way new terroriorry for me so I am good either way. But when I top she gets what she wants and vice versa. At least it sounds backwards, any help on this? Please suggest it but this is working very well for us.

For the first time I am confident, very comfortable, watching her squirm, unable to climax, bound, suspended, helpless… I just need to decide how long to make her wait, either way, she is going to talk before release.

I show her the wireless remotes for the combo vibe and butt plug and yes, they cost a bunch! Setting both to the random setting, level two; the look on her face was priceless when the butt plug spun up to level ten for calibration. This will be fun, screw those whips and floggers!

Teasing her nipples and caressing every part of her body I can reach, especially her face, ears and nose with no pain she is now begging me to “Please f&%k me” Placing my middle finger between her clit and the very intermittent vibrating sex toy that is starting to drive her crazy I dampen a pretty intense and short burst of energy pushing her frustration level just a little deeper.

The look on her face, no real way to describe it. Haggard, intense but relaxed, bound, but free? I almost do not recognize her, but do. She looks like I felt last month; I came so close to the safe word. I cannot, under any circumstance, push her past that word. Give me that edge! I quickly remove my finger as the vibe starts and watch her face and body move into it and then, it is gone.

Her eyes are begging and she just blurts out, “Finish me”

“Careful now” I told her.

Her eyes are just burning through me, begging and pleading. Her sex is dripping, fingering her and pushing the vibe out of the way I finger and thumb her just like she showed me, just to the edge, fighting for space/displacing the electric cock, bringing her right to the edge and keeping her there, not letting her go over, just as the vibes kick in I manual control them to level ten with my finger on the stop buttons, bam. Just caught it, her panting, moaning, almost to a scream, dripping sweat… Back to level two.

The look I get, pissed, but loving, mad, horny, HOT! And helpless...

Both of us got water but only one walked out of the door, her, dangling after a little kiss and push, slowly swaying to a stop with the baby monitor out of sight. Both vibes set to a slow but steady teasing, a constant reminder of who is in control. Hopefully enough to make her crack and give up the info in exchange for an orgasm.

Let’s see, she did Italian, I am going to do American. I prep two beautiful rib eyes, salt, pepper, garlic salt and a little, (three time what you would think is normal) kosher salt, olive oil and butter on the counter, prep a really nice fresh salad, potatoes in the oven and now typing…..this, or starting to, with a raging…well, you know. I prep the garlic cheese bread with real butter and quietly make my way upstairs.

Still hanging around I see “as I walk into the room, she is somehow facing the door, her braided ponytail holding her head high after the last adjustment. “Finally ready to play?” she said with an exasperated look on her face.

Teased again as another wave rushed over her from the level two vibes and just as quickly stopped. She had not given me any reason to gag her, I really want to, but we have rules

Approaching with a glass of ice water, which she drinks heartily I check the bondage; I love these knots, killer for suspension, six wraps and a dead knot (she taught me). This girl is dripping all over the floor and the vibes kick in and I just have to watch, her pushing down toward the floor, the bondage, gripping her tight and then the vibes stop.

“Can I get you anything?” I ask her.

“No sir”

Giving her a long and slow very deep passionate kiss I whisper into her ear, “Give up the information please”

She just smiled and said “No thank you sir” I told her I could just leave her here all night, bound and helpless, hanging on the edge of climax until she relented. She responded, “Do what you must, Sir”

I hear the timer on the stove go off and moved toward the door instructing her not to go anywhere. A little more prep in the kitchen and I am back upstairs getting undressed. She is intently and seductively staring at my very firm cock as I again climb on the massage table after adjusting the hair rope so she can look down at me.

After a few very good kisses I grabbed the remotes and settled under her. Random, level seven and enter and her eyes lit up and then closed. She is panting and moaning toward the first of many explosions when her body tensed and shuttered and she let out a minor scream that was not stopping. She is breathing wildly as she gets ready for the next orgasm. The view I have is unbelievable, she is trying to move in a very strict and bound state like she is trying to escape the next orgasm as she comes again and again.

I ratchet up the butt plug a little and her eyes open as she has another intense orgasm. They are almost right on top of each other now, almost continual. As one moment she is fighting and then the next surrendering to it. Wave after wave, her screams very loud, her body tense unable to control any of this. Her eyes are closed tightly when suddenly she makes eye contact and has another climax that did not seem to stop.

The bondage is holding very well for all of her effort against it and she is swinging slightly above me as she continues to come over and over again. OK then, level ten, random and enter for both toys. She let out a very deep moan as she rode another very intense climax.

“Mercy please” she managed to say between convolutions.

“Information first please”

“Please sir, Mercy Please!” As another wave consumed her and took over her body. She was fighting for breath as the next wave hit and she let out another very deep moan as her body shook into one constant giant climax that was not stopping. Her eyes are open but rolled back as she is shaking her head back and forth and trying to say something. Oh shit! That is the safe signal. I turn both units off as quick as I can. How long did it take me to see that? Shit!

She is shaking and panting trying to catch her breath, covered in sweat and I am covered with her bodily fluid. She looks like she has just been through world war three, her eyes are still closed as she barley mumbles; “three of diamonds, three of diamonds, three of diamonds” as she slumped into the bondage.

I quickly lowered her down and untied all of the bondage. As I gently rolled her over she had a very content look on her face and as she opened her eyes she cracked a sly smile and repeated, “three of diamonds” She is still shaking but has caught her breath and is starting to move her limbs as she reaches up and pulls me in for a short kiss and then whispers into my ear. Good job stud!

Aftercare is not normally something she needs but tonight was a little different for her. We had a very good meal and starting to sack out when she pulled the covers back and proceeded to give me an amazing blow job. A sperm laded kiss goodnight and we both passed out, both very happy and content. I feel I have accomplished a great deal but am now a little worried about our next meeting. Probably not a smart move but I think I will leave it up to her.

The End


0 Comments:

Post a Comment